Terms & Conditions of sale
Haddon Hall Admission and Event tickets
When you purchase a ticket on the Haddon Hall website you agree to the terms and conditions of sale, set out below:
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned, and are valid on the date/time specified only.
- Once you have printed or received your tickets, please keep them in a safe place as we cannot accept duplicates, copies or other alternative tickets of any kind.
- Unlawful resale or attempted unlawful resale of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- All prices are correct at the time of publishing. However, they are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult at all attractions and organised events; during a school visit the teacher is in loco parentis. Accompanying adults are responsible for supervising the children in their care at all times.
- Visitors are reminded that for technical or operational reasons, some facilities may be removed or closed or entertainment cancelled and/or altered at any time. Haddon Hall reserves the right to change the programme of attractions and entertainment if at any time it is deemed necessary or appropriate to do so.
- All attractions will remain open and events will take place whatever the weather unless weather conditions pose a health and safety risk to our visitors and staff. We will make every effort to reschedule events should we close for reasons of health and safety.
- In the event of a cancellation or closure, Haddon Hall accepts no responsibility for travel, accommodation and any other associated costs.
- Haddon Hall is an inclusive organisation, and we value and respect the diversity of our visitors, communities and our colleagues. Any behaviour towards our colleagues or other visitors which contradicts this will not be tolerated, and visitors will be asked to leave.
- Haddon Hall reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse entry or admission or to remove from Haddon Hall any visitor.
- Haddon Hall accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
- Photography is allowed for non-commercial private use only.
- We cannot allow large bags, rucksacks, prams or pushchairs into the house. We do offer a limited supply of alternative baby-carrying equipment. Please ask a member of staff on arrival.
- Haddon Hall reserves the right to search the bag(s) of any visitor entering Haddon Hall, its Gardens or surrounding grounds, or any other event being held on the Haddon Hall Estate. Failure to comply with a request for such a search may result in entry being refused.
- As a condition of sale, visitors to Haddon Hall or Haddon Estate consent to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for use on TV, websites, social media, DVD, webcast, promotional materials, or other public mediums, as part of the audience, or by security CCTV.