The safety of our staff, artisans, visitors and local communities remains our priority. We are therefore continuing to closely follow Government guidance, and have put the following measures in place:
1) Aside from allocated areas for the artisans within the hall and grounds, the majority of the hall and gardens will NOT be open to visitors during the market and will remain closed until further notice.
2) QR code posters linking to the NHS Covid-19 app will be displayed around the site. All visitors and artisans are politely requested to scan our QR code on arrival. Please be aware that, should the need arise, we will share the data you provide when booking, for the purposes of NHS Trace and Test processes.
3) We would politely encourage visitors to wear face masks in indoor spaces at this event.
4) Battery operated hand sanitizer stations will be positioned on the front drive near the Gatehouse and in multiple locations around the market site.
5) To help keep everyone safe, we request that all visitors continue to follow government advice on social distancing, particularly when moving through enclosed spaces.
6) Our Stableblock and Lower Courtyard toilets shall be in operation and will be cleaned regularly.
7) Public information posters have been placed in all toilets and at hand washing stations.
8) Covid-aware first aid will be available to all visitors, staff and artisans.
9) Due to Covid practicalities we regret that the accessibility buggy will not be available during this event.
10) We ask that if you, or anyone in your party, are experiencing signs of Coronavirus, or if you are unvaccinated and have been in contact with anyone who has the virus in the last 14 days, that you do not join us on this occasion.
11) Finally, in case of any last-minute changes to this Mercatum Winter Artisan Market, we suggest you check our website before you visit.