The safety of our staff, artisans, visitors and local communities remains our priority. We are therefore continuing to closely follow Government guidance, and have put the following measures in place:
1) The House and Gardens will NOT be open to visitors during the market and will remain closed until further notice.
2) Entry Tickets to the Market
All tickets for both parking and admission must be pre-booked online. Upon purchase, you will then be able to simply present your booking confirmation either on your phone or on a printout, at the ticket office screened window.
3) There will be a battery operated hand sanitizer station on entry, positioned on the front drive near the Gatehouse with others in multiple locations around the market site.
4) To help keep everyone safe, we request that all visitors follow the government advice on social distancing.
5) New routes will be in place including a one-way system at the Gatehouse and around the site.
6) The market will be arranged to maintain safe queuing and social distancing of 2 metres for stall holders and visitors.
7) Our Stableblock toilets shall be in operation, with a strict, monitored, socially-distanced queuing system. Shared hand towels and air hand dryers are being withdrawn in favour of paper towels in both visitor and staff facilities. The toilets shall be cleaned throughout the day.
8) Public information posters have been placed in all toilets and at hand washing stations.
9) Covid-secure first aid will be available to all visitors, staff and artisans.
10) Due to Covid practicalities we regret that the accessibility buggy will not be available during this event.
11) We ask that if you, or anyone in your party, are showing signs of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone who has the virus in the last 14 days, that you do not join us on this occasion.
12) Finally, in case of any last-minute changes to this Early Summer Mercatum Artisan Market, we suggest you check our website before you visit.